Electrical Panel Replacement in Clarksville, TN
The electrical panel or breaker box in your home holds circuit breakers that distribute electricity to various parts of the house. Without this box or panel, you would have no electricity. The service panel does more than supply electricity. This power-distribution device regulates electricity in the home to protect the house from an electrical short or overcurrent, so it’s extremely important that it works properly. If you have an aging or failing electrical panel in Clarksville, TN, you need to schedule an electrical panel replacement as soon as possible.
Call Travis Electrical Service, LLC at (931) 542-2878 or contact us online today to schedule an electrical panel replacement and experience the peace of mind that comes with a safer and more reliable electrical system.
High-Quality Electrical Panel Services
We offer several services to meet your needs. Our team works to ensure your electrical panel works as intended. Let us know when you have a problem with this service panel, and we will find the optimal solution.
Our licensed electricians install additional circuits and circuit breakers or remove unnecessary ones. Call us for an electrical panel replacement or to install an electrical panel upgrade. We can also help if you need a new panel in your home or wish to have a whole-house surge protector. Our team works on modern and historic homes, so call us today.
Electrical Panel Options
Most people are familiar with the main electrical panel in the home. The main electrical panel controls all power in the property. Most service panels of this type range from 100 to 200 amps. If your home has a service panel on the lower end, you may need to consider an electrical panel upgrade. The circuit breaker panel replacement will allow you to run modern appliances and electronics easily.
You may need an electrical sub-panel if the main box lacks adequate space for all circuits. Many homeowners choose to have an additional electrical panel box for an addition to the home, such as a guesthouse or workshop in a separate building.
When Should You Schedule Circuit Breaker Panel Replacement?
Most homeowners rarely think about the panel in their home until a breaker trips or the power goes out. You need an electrician to inspect the electrical panel box to catch problems early. With these inspections, we help you determine if it is time for an electrical service panel replacement. However, other situations call for a circuit breaker panel replacement:
- When you add to the home, consider investing in a replacement to handle the increase in electrical demand.
- Call us if you must reset a breaker frequently or replace a blown fuse. We come out and find the source of the problem. You may need an electrical service panel replacement, or the problem might be with an appliance or device on that circuit. Once we determine the cause, we recommend a solution.
- Any burning smell from the circuit breaker panel is a cause for concern. Contact us immediately to learn the source of this smell and determine if you need an electrical panel replacement.
- Call us to discuss a replacement if your home has a fuse box. Fuse boxes are no longer safe because they cannot handle modern electrical needs.
- Contact us when lights in the home flicker or act erratically. These issues suggest the panel cannot deliver sufficient power to the home.
- Rust on the panel or signs of wear and tear call for a visit from a licensed electrician. We will send a team member out to determine where water is making its way into the service panel or why the panel shows signs of excessive wear and tear. During this visit, we determine if repairs will resolve the issue or if you need a replacement.
Call Travis Electrical Service, LLC for Your Electrical Panel Replacement
At Travis Electrical Services, LLC, we understand that the electrical panel is the backbone of your electrical system. An outdated or damaged panel can not only affect the efficiency of your electrical usage, but it can also put your property at risk of electrical hazards or even fire. That’s why we offer professional electrical panel replacement services in Clarksville, TN. Our licensed and experienced electricians are equipped with the knowledge and tools to assess your current panel, provide expert recommendations, and complete the installation with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
A new electrical panel offers improved energy efficiency, increased safety, and greater control over your electrical usage. Contact us today at (931) 542-2878 or online to enjoy these benefits and more with an electrical panel replacement in Clarksville, TN.