Travis Electrical Service has been a family-owned provider of electrical services to the wider Clarksville, TN, area for over 14 years. Our goal is to build positive relationships with our customers based on our determination to uphold our Core Values of Trust, Excellence, and Service.
Our team members have helped earn our stellar reputation by consistently going above and beyond to satisfy our customers. Travis Electrical Service is currently looking to hire commercial and industrial new construction electricians, as well as residential and commercial service technicians interested in being part of a team that puts faith and family first.
Are you interested in joining us? Read on!
We have been serving customers in Clarksville, TN, and the surrounding areas for over 14 years. Our vision was to create a company whose outstanding reputation is earned through positive customer and team experiences. Our team members are professional electricians who have a good attitude, think creatively and proactively, and are always willing to take extra steps to ensure both their team members and our customers are satisfied.
Our team can handle any type of electrical project- from residential to commercial to industrial! We always offer our customers stellar work, a quality guarantee, and various flexible payment options, making us the first choice for many in the area.
Our ideal candidates will understand our Core Values of Trust, Excellence, and Service, desire to go the extra mile for their team members and customers, and be hungry, humble, and smart!
As our team members are the face and backbone of our business, they must strive to be honest, loyal, and straightforward in all dealings with customers. In return, we will work hard to ensure our team is just as well taken care of as our customers.
Are You Right for the Job?
You might be right for the job if you:
- Live in the Clarksville, TN, area or are interested in relocating
- Consider yourself an excellent electrician and take pride in your work
- Enjoy working individually or as part of a team
- Have 3+ years of experience
We know our great reputation comes from the hard work and integrity of our team. As such, we aim to offer competitive benefits to ensure our team and their families are well looked after and eager to come to work each morning.
What We Offer
Here is a brief list of a few of the benefits we offer to our employees:
- Competitive pay: We pride ourselves on paying our employees well for their service to our clients. Rates depend on experience but pay ranges from $18 per hour to $30 per hour to start.
- Retirement plan: Not only do we offer a 401(K) package to our employees, we also practice 401(K) matching to ensure our employees are well taken care of after their years of hard work.
- Paid holidays: Enjoy spending time with family during the happiest times of the year without worrying about a lost day of pay. We have 6 paid holidays each year.
- Consistent Work: We stay busy all year, and there will always be plenty of work to do. You don’t have to worry about slow season or layoffs due to lack of work!
- Insurance: We can’t expect the best from our employees if we don’t take care of them, so in addition to health, dental, and vision insurance, we also provide a life insurance policy.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We’ll help to cover the cost of schooling as an investment in passionate team members.
Aside from these generous benefits, we also offer additional cross-training. Do you only have residential electrical experience? Don’t worry; we’ll teach you what you need to know to properly service commercial electrical needs. Our offer of employment comes with plenty of training and further development opportunities.
As you work and train with us, there will be plenty of opportunities for career growth. Our team stays busy year-round, and as our business is constantly expanding, there will always be a need for an electrical foreman. Your employment with us could span years, eventually turning into a career in management.
Our work environment is faith and family-oriented, with our devotion to people coming first in all things. As a team member, you will be considered part of the Travis Electrical Service family.
We are looking for any master electricians, journeymen, experienced electricians, and apprentices to join our team. If you’re interested in applying or learning more about these positions, apply here or give us a visit in our office.